– Features top moments of gaiting, laughing, hugging, kissing, and good humor with peers and pyrs.
– Every page has 7 to 12 large photos.
– When the month or year is over, the top photo page can be removed and saved.
– Printed on heavy paper stock, the photo section of the calendar is laminated to eliminate finger and paw prints.
– One-of-a kind, in quality, theme, and professionally photographed images! You’ve never seen a Great Pyrenees calendar like this!
Note: The calendar runs from July 2016 to June 2017. You will receive it in mid-June, 2016, approximately 6 weeks after the National, and just as quickly as I can curate and create this one-of-a kind calendar.
Show Special $60/After 6/15, $80*
*due to printer’s minimum order requirement